- What is AVIA’s phone number?
- Tel: 1-888-855-AVIA(2842)
- How do I get sponsored?
- In order to be considered for sponsorship in the USA, please send a written proposal to:
1407 Broadway, 38th Floor, New York, NY 10018
- What is the customer service number?
- Is AVIA traded publicly?
- AVIA is wholly owned subsidiary of Galaxy Brands.
- How do I become an AVIA dealer?
- To become an AVIA dealer, please call: 1-212-425-2999
- Can I throw my shoes in the washing machine?
- It is not recommended to wash your shoes in the washing machine. Washing your shoes with a brush and some mild soapy water would be preferred by your AVIAs. To prolong the life of your shoes do not dry with direct heat.
- What sizes are available in both men’s and women’s shoes?
- Women: Sizes 5 thru 11 (1/2 sizes available up to 9.5)
Men: Sizes 6.5 thru 13 (1/2 sizes available up to 11.5)
- Do AVIAs come with widths?
- Yes, widths are available on a variety of styles.
- What width is a men’s and women’s medium?
- Men: D, Women: B
- How do I find out about career opportunities with AVIA?
- Please send your resume to:
AVIA (Galaxy Brands)
Attn: Human Resources
1407 Broadway, 38th Floor, New York, NY 10018.
You can also use the Contact section of www.avia.com. Put Employment Opportunity in the subject field.
- Who handles AVIA international?
- For AVIA international, please call: 1-212-425-2999.
- Does AVIA offer an instructor / trainer discount program for certified fitness professionals?
- Yes, we offer the AVIA Select Instructor Program. For additional information please contact AVIA Select toll free at 800.275.3565, or log onto www.aviaselect.com to submit an application.
- How can I find out what replaced my favorite AVIAs?
- Call customer service at: 888.855.AVIA or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Is my transaction secure on www.avia.com?
- Yes. Please reference the Security section in our online store site, www.aviadirect.com.
- I believe that my AVIA shoes may have a defect, what can I do?
- If you have a problem with a pair of shoes, the most efficient process is to contact the retailer where the shoes were originally purchased to initiate the exchange of the defective merchandise. However, if the retailer is unable to assist you, and you believe that the shoes are defective, please fill out a Defective Product Return Form. If you have questions, please call 1-888-855-2842.
- I don’t live in the United States. Can I order through your web site and ship it directly here?
- We are happy to ship orders direct to Canada through our online store site at www.aviadirect.com, however we are not able to ship outside of the U.S. and Canada at this time.